Michelle Stevens, Deputy Editor of FStech, discusses the importance of customer communication and security in banking automation with Guy Cooper, General Manager for Aspect Proactive Engagement Suite.
1. What are the current trends in banking automation?
2. What are the risks associated with this transition?
3. How does omni-channel communication fit into this mix?
4. What about security? We hear about identity theft, phishing attacks and other electronic fraud attempts. How does communications technology enable these attacks?
5. What about mobile devices? Aren’t they inherently more secure?
6. And what are the defences that banks can employ?
7. How does this affect customer perceptions and customer experience?
8. And what about privacy? Does this represent a step change in the information banks will want to acquire about their customers activity and details?
9. We’ve recently seen the launch of PAYM – the peer to peer payments system. Where does it fit into this scenario?
10. Are there any revenue benefits over and above the reduction of fraud for banks?