17th annual FStech Awards
Celebrating excellence and innovation within the UK and EMEA financial services sector – organised by FStech
The winners will be announced at the highly anticipated annual awards gala dinner & ceremony on Thursday 23 March 2017 at the London Marriott Hotel Grosvenor Square. The event was attended by over five hundred guests in 2016 and this year is set to be bigger than ever. Last year’s finalists included Barclays, Bank of Ireland, Saxo Bank, RBS/NatWest, Lloyds, Bank of America, Credit Suisse/Cognizant Technology Solutions, Delphix, Earthport, Vizolution, SapientNitro, SmartStream, Bravura solutions, Global Payments and many more. Book your table here.
Now into their 17th year, the FStech Awards recognise excellence and innovation in the field of information technology within the UK and EMEA financial services sector.
Why enter the FStech Awards?
• Stand out against the competition
• Reward employees and motivate your team
• Leverage your marketing - through PR and increased brand awareness
• Attract talent
• An opportunity to celebrate
• If you are shortlisted your company logo will feature at the awards ceremony attended by hundreds of the leading names in the industry.