FStech presents: The Future of FinTech Digital Conference
Thursday 20 August 2020, 9:00am
On the 20th of August, FStech is organising a virtual conference covering the biggest trends in financial services technology.
Across a variety of keynote speeches, in-depth presentations and lively panel discussions this online event will tackle how firms can deal with the challenges of the Coronavirus crisis, as well as looking forward to what the 'new normal' will look like for an industry already in the grips of digital disruption.
Among the topics at the top of the agenda are: cyber security in the time of COVID-19, the RegTech solutions automating compliance, improving data literacy in your organisation, protecting customers from increasing instances of fraud, upgrading legacy systems and ensuring your data is safe and optimised in the cloud.
The full agenda is still being finalised, but here are some of the topics to be covered:
- The impact of digital disruption on traditional business structures
- How to deal with the COVID-19 cyber security threat environment
- The new RegTech solutions automating compliance
- How new payment tech is improving security
- Tackling the skills gap and data literacy
- WealthTech tools to catch the next generation of investors
- Strategies for upgrading legacy systems
- Managing the complexities surrounding cloud migration.
Register to attend virtually and stand the chance of winning an Apple Watch at the end of the conference! Apple Watch prize will be posted to the winner. DELEGATES MUST BE ONLINE DURING THE CONFERENCE TO QUALIFY FOR THIS DRAW.