Intelligence Led Security - sponsored by FireEye
11 October 2018 - Searcys At The Gherkin
Topics that will be covered in-depth and will be open to our invited participants to discuss will include:
• How can intelligence be incorporated into strategic risk management?
• What’s the best way to differentiate between critical and theoretical risks?
• Is cyber threat awareness a strategically-important issue inside your organisation?
• What is the most effective way to detect and respond to cyber threats?
• Post-GDPR, how do you segregate data appropriately to defend it from outside threats?
• How can you secure customer assets against attack, while maintaining liquidity?
• What are the most common forms of attack and how has that changed in recent years?
• Do you have a testing system in place to assess vulnerabilities?
• Is there any regulation or legislation that concerns you from a risk perspective
FStech organises and hosts a range of exclusive intimate roundtables and bespoke events throughout the year, which are free to attend for financial technology professionals.
A roundtable is a form of discussion where participants debate specific business and technology topics. Each person is given equal right to participate in these discussions, which centre on current trends and issues affecting the sector.
Roundtable discussions and event write-ups are often published digitally and in print. In this case, the write-ups and comments are sent to participants ahead of publication and they are given the chance to approve their comments.
There is also the opportunity for FStech to work with you on networking drinks evenings, half-day conferences, seminars and much more.
If you have a roundtable or bespoke event topic in mind, please enquire and our in-house events team can build an event specific to your needs.
Recent and future FStech event topics include: digital transformation, data management, payments, cloud computing, compliance, blockchain and artificial intelligence. Click here to see our past events.
For further information on sponsorship on our forthcoming roundtables, please contact:
+44 (0)20 7562 2429