- Asset Management Systems
- Communications Systems
- Compliance tools
- Core banking and payment solutions
- Customer Experience Management
- Data Solutions
- ERP / business solutions
- Financial Services Solutions
- Fraud Monitoring
- Global Payments & Transfers
- Insurance Systems
- Insurance Systems - Policy Management Systems
- IT Infrastructure Provider
- IT Infrastructure Solutions
- IT Security solutions
- Middle and Back Office Solutions
- Open Source Management Solutions
- Payment Systems
- Payments Solutions
- Retail Banking Systems
- Risk Management Software
- Risk Management Systems
- Security Systems
- Software Version Management and Development
- Trading Systems
- Treasury Management Systems
- Voice Systems
- Wealth Management Solutions
- Wholesale / Commercial Banking Systems
There are 36 companies which match your search
Centurion House, 24 Monument Street, London, EC3R 8AJ
08000 928 128
IP Solutions are London’s leading Independent Telecoms provider. Based in the heart of the City of London we work with many of the UK’s leading Finance Companies to Provide a wide range of Communication Solutions including:
• Unified Communications
• Hosted Telephony
• Mobile Analysis & Review
• FSA Compliant Call Recording
• SiP trunking
• Data Networks
IPL intelligent business
Eveleigh House, Grove Street, Bath, BA1 5LR
Big Enough to Trust, Small Enough to Care
IPL creates competitive advantage for Financial Institutions from Central Banks and National Regulators to the world’s largest Building Society. Put simply, we have an unparalleled pedigree of delivering high quality IT Software and Business Consultancy solutions within the most complex, highly secure and regulated environments. We facilitate advances in organisation’s data lifecycle management strategies by improving data quality, data integration and data governance practices.
We have recently delivered Nationwide’s new online banking platform and its underpinning multi-channel framework.
IPL – welcome to our world of intelligent business.
3A Waterside Park, Cookham Road, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 1RB
Kognitio is at the forefront of Business Intelligence, Data Analytics and Data Warehousing. By coupling high-speed, analytical database technology with industry-leading skills and services Kognitio empowers financial companies
to undertake activities such as; customer loyalty, credit and risk management, compliance reporting, competitive edge retention, product pricing and profitability analysis. With their award-winning relational database (WX2) and bespoke technical solutions Kognitio WX2 gives financial organisations the ability to turn their raw data into valuable business insight - fast.
85 London Wall, Ground Floor, London, EC2M 7AD
+44 (0) 20 7496 1760
+44 (0) 20 7256 8151
Optitrade was recently formed as an operating division of Singularity Limited. Our focus is to enable financial institutions to operate highly optimised post-trade management solutions – our vision being friction-free Financial Markets.
Our current offerings include:
• Financial Messaging Applications
• Connectivity to Omgeo CTM, Oasys Global, SWIFT, TRAX, CREST and Euroclear CCI
• Data Matching Applications
• Data Transformation
Oracle Corporation UK Ltd, Oracle Parkway, Thames Valley Park (TVP), Reading, Berkshire, RG6 1RA
aHARDWARE AND SOFTWARE
ENGINEERED TO WORK TOGETHER
Increased regulatory pressures. Complex global operations. Rising demand for innovative customer service. To meet all your business challenges, Oracle for Financial Services delivers a powerful combination of technology and comprehensive, preintegrated business applications, including key functionality built specifically for banking and capital markets organizations.
• Oracle is #1 in Financial Services customer relationship management
• Oracle is #1 in Financial Services human capital management
• 20 of the 20 top banks run Oracle
Perforce, European HQ:
West Forest Gate, Wellington Road, Wokingham, Berkshire, RG40 2AT
The financial services sector is under constant pressure to reduce cost, consolidate IT systems, and search for higher margin. Perforce enterprise version management solutions help development teams keep projects in compliance and on schedule. With Perforce, IT and the business work in concert on important digital assets, including software code, documents, multimedia, spread sheets, images and more. Over 100 financial services organisations, such as NYSE Euronext, Deutsche Bank, Moody’s, and SunGard, use Perforce to develop compliant, secure enterprise applications.
Faretec, Carnac Court, Cams Hall, Fareham
Pirean Access: One - E-Commerce Security
Access: One is a comprehensive authentication and fraud detection platform that monitors and authorizes customer activity based on risk levels, policies and customer segmentation.
With Access: One you can easily secure customer activity from login to logout.
Access: One supports a variety of authentication and authorization technologies to provide:
• Transaction authentication and authorization
• Challenge questions and Knowledge-based authentication (KBA)
• Multi-factor authentication (hardware, software and Out-of-band tokens)
• Transaction signing
Faretec, Carnac Court, Cams Hall, Fareham
Pirean SMBus - Service Desk Integration
SMBus is the industry leading solution for sharing, synchornizing and prioritising workload between Service Desks.
For organizations looking to adopt ITIL aligned best practice or outsource core services, SMBUs provides the capability to:
• Orchestrate activity across multiple Service Desks.
• Implement a Single Point of Visibility and Reporting for all Service Desk activity (internal and outsourced).
• Improve and Measure Service Level Agreements.
• Reduce ticket volumes.
• Provide centralised, enriched KPI Dashboards.
• Centralise Service Reporting.