How to enter
The awards are FREE TO ENTER and are open to any relevant individual or company based in the UK.
A completed entry will include:
1. Entry Form
A completed entry form with full contact details.
2. 100 word company profile
A profile of the company/person you are nominating. The profile should be no more than 100 words and may be used publicly in marketing material.
3. 100 Word Summary
A summary of your entry. The summary should be no more than 100 words.
4. 1000 Word Submission
A supporting statement of no more than 1,000 words. This should outline the type of technology involved, the specific requirements of the project, and the end result in terms of business benefits to the company.
5. Company Logo
A company logo must accompany each submission. Please supply these as Illustrator eps (vector-based) or jpeg/tif files, at least 300 dpi.
6. UK contact details
All entries must have the company's UK office address and contact details for a representative at that office.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
• We may receive nominations from anyone who has responsibility for information technology management or strategy within a financial institution, or from service suppliers, press officers, PRs or consultants representing them. All shortlisted entries will be listed under the name of the financial institution, with any partners included in the 100-word project summary
• Firms can enter more than one category.
• Firms are encouraged to nominate themselves.
• The award winners will be chosen by an extensive panel of INDEPENDENT expert judges, using a fair and transparent judging process, with a detailed explanation of the judges' final decisions to be published in FStech.
• Award entries must be kept to a maximum of 1000 words. Entries that exceed this word limit will be disqualified.
• Additional material will not be accepted.
• A clear timeframe must be stated in the submission. The project should have been launched or come to fruition in 2016/2017.
• Judges may not participate in those categories where there are conflicts of interest.
• Stand out against the competition
• Reward employees and motivate your team
• Leverage your marketing - through PR and increased brand awareness
• Attract talent
• An opportunity to celebrate
• If you are shortlisted your company logo will feature at the awards ceremony attended by hundreds of the leading names in the industry.
Best of luck with your entries and we look forward to seeing you at the event on 22 March 2018 at the London Marriott Hotel Grosvenor Square, which we are sure, will be a night to remember. To book a table, please click here.