Visibility in digital experience - sponsored by Riverbed
12 September 2018 - City Social, Tower 42
Topics that will be covered in-depth and will be open to our invited participants to discuss will include:
• How can IT teams increase visibility in order to combat negative end-user experience?
• Are solutions able to learn what ‘normal’ performance looks like in order to identify bottlenecks in the ecosystem of third party suppliers?
• Is it possible to isolate and fix problems predictively and proactively, rather than relying on the end-user to report them?
• Do you have the ability to see application slowness or crashes in real time?
• How would you like to measure the financial impact of change initiatives to your business?
FStech organises and hosts a range of exclusive intimate roundtables and bespoke events throughout the year, which are free to attend for financial technology professionals.
A roundtable is a form of discussion where participants debate specific business and technology topics. Each person is given equal right to participate in these discussions, which centre on current trends and issues affecting the sector.
Roundtable discussions and event write-ups are often published digitally and in print. In this case, the write-ups and comments are sent to participants ahead of publication and they are given the chance to approve their comments.
There is also the opportunity for FStech to work with you on networking drinks evenings, half-day conferences, seminars and much more.
If you have a roundtable or bespoke event topic in mind, please enquire and our in-house events team can build an event specific to your needs.
Recent and future FStech event topics include: digital transformation, data management, payments, cloud computing, compliance, blockchain and artificial intelligence. Click here to see our past events.
For further information on sponsorship on our forthcoming roundtables, please contact:
+44 (0)20 7562 2429