RegTech Live: an FStech Conference
26 February 2020
Hilton Tower Bridge, London
RegTech Live returns in 2020 to take a deep dive into this rapidly-expanding sector, identifying the key trends, exploring emerging technologies and hearing from senior experts.
Regulatory technology outsourced to third-party vendors, as well as in-house compliance, has expanded into new areas since our inaugural event, spreading to supervisory technology (or SupTech) as the watchdogs try to keep up with the pace of change.
We’ll be hearing from the regulators about what’s on their agenda for next year, getting the latest on how financial institutions are using tech to tackle compliance, and finding out what new innovations are coming from the tech providers. The landscape will be assessed by academics and analysts, with a mix of informative keynote speakers and lively panel debates.
The day’s full agenda will be published soon, but here are some of the planned session talking points:
• Response to the 5th Anti-Money Laundering Directive
• How the regulators are catching up with the FinTech future
• How artificial intelligence and automation is being applied to RegTech
• Using tech to help comply with the Senior Managers & Certification Regime
• RegTech solutions to the General Data Protection Regulation burden
• How firms are using tech to comply with Know Your Customer requirements
• The impact of digital financial services on the regulatory landscape
• How banks are squaring upkeep of legacy systems with RegTech investment
• What role distributed ledger technology has to play in RegTech
• Convincing the board to invest in information governance solutions
• Tech tools to ensure compliance across borders
• Who’s playing in all those RegTech sandboxes?
• How tech can help avoid fines and reputational risk.
• Can RegTech smooth post-Brexit cross border payments?
• Machine learning to make Ts&Cs and regulatory documents more readable.
• How can RegTech improve the onboarding process?
Join us at the Hilton Tower Bridge on 26 February 2020 to get up to speed with all things RegTech