RegTech Live: an FStech conference
Thursday 28 February 2019, Hilton Tower Bridge, London
The pace of regulatory change is only matched by technological development, so it follows that regulatory technology, or RegTech, is one of the most dynamic sectors in financial services. The proliferation of new products and services to help institutions cope with compliance has been impressive in recent years, so this conference will take stock of developments in 2018 and look ahead to what’s next in 2019.
Organised by FStech, this one-day event will allow participants to assess and share the progress that has been made, covering the most important themes and trends within RegTech. We’ll host lively panel debates between industry experts, hear directly from the regulators themselves and have plenty of time for networking with fellow professionals.
The day’s full agenda will be published soon, but here are some of the planned session talking points:
• A year of Open Banking – which tech is revolutionising the customer experience?
• The ICO and GDPR, how tech can help avoid fines and reputational risk.
• Will the Senior Managers and Certification Regime lead to a City brain drain?
• A year since MifiD II – what’s changed in the industry?
• Who will win the financial services artificial intelligence arms race?
• Who’s playing in all those RegTech sandboxes – success stories and cautionary tales.
• Making cryptocurrencies mainstream – RegTech solutions to the Bitcoin boom.
• What tech is your organisation using to keep complaint with anti-money laundering regulation?
• How to get more out of your chatbot.
• Can RegTech smooth post-Brexit cross border payments?
• Machine learning to make Ts&Cs and regulatory documents more readable.
• What next for the Fundamental Review of Trading Book regime?
• PRIIPs and KIIDs – RegTech to the rescue.
• How can RegTech improve the onboarding process?
Who should attend?
The event is open to CCOs, CROs, CDOs, CPOs, CIOs, CTOs and compliance, risk, data, regulatory, legal and technology professionals across financial services and insurance. This one day conference will offer delegates up-to-date knowledge and guidance.
Covering all aspects of RegTech, this key conference will help delegates improve their knowledge and understanding with a series of presentations and panel debates from leading regulatory and technology professionals across the industry.
Join us at the Hilton Tower Bridge on 28 February 2019 to get up to speed with all things RegTech.