FStech presents: The Future of FinTech Digital Conference
Thursday 17 June 2021
Further to the inaugural success of The Future of FinTech in 2020, we are back for another year. On the 17th of June, FStech is organising a virtual conference covering the biggest trends in financial services technology.
Across a variety of keynote speeches, in-depth presentations and lively panel discussions this online event will tackle how firms can deal with the challenges of the Coronavirus crisis one year on, as well as looking forward to what the 'new normal' will look like for an industry already in the grips of digital disruption.
Among the topics on the agenda are: cyber security in the time of COVID-19, the RegTech solutions automating compliance, improving data literacy and governance, protecting customers from fraud, AI and machine learning, the rise of digital assets, upgrading legacy systems and ensuring data is safe and optimised in the cloud.
The full agenda is still being finalised, but here are some of the topics to be covered:
- The impact of digital disruption on traditional business structures
- Dealing with the COVID-19 cyber security threat environment
- The rise of the digital workforce in financial services
- Using AI and Machine Learning to drive efficiencies
-The evolution of Open Banking
- The new RegTech solutions automating compliance
- Biometrics and digital onboarding
- Automation and algorithms
- Responding to rising demand for apps and digital services
- The best strategies for leveraging data and analytics
- How new payment tech is improving security
- Modern approaches to risk management
- The rise of digital assets and blockchain
- Navigating the post-Brexit regulatory and trading landscape
- Tackling the skills gap and data literacy
- The impact of alternative payment methods
- ESG and sustainable finance
- WealthTech tools to catch the next generation of investors
- Strategies for upgrading legacy systems
- Managing the complexities surrounding cloud migration
Register to attend virtually and stand the chance of winning an Apple Watch at the end of the conference! Apple Watch prize will be posted to the winner. DELEGATES MUST BE ONLINE DURING THE CONFERENCE TO QUALIFY FOR THIS DRAW.