FStech presents: The Future of FinTech Conference
To read the editorial overview of The Future of FinTech Conference 2023 event, please click here.
The Future of FinTech conference will return at the London Hilton Tower Bridge on 13 June 2024 for its fifth annual event to discuss the latest disruptions and technology developments in the financial sector.
We will discuss the existing and emerging challenges for the sector along with the technological innovations providing opportunities for growth and long-term sustainability. Attendees will come away from The Future of FinTech with a greater view of the disruptive technologies and solutions which are shaping the industry, and having engaged in enlightening discussions with their peers on the latest developments in finance and its intersection with technology.
In a series of keynote speeches, presentations and panel discussions, attendees will discuss the existing and emerging challenges for the sector along with the technological innovations providing opportunities for growth and long-term sustainability.
The agenda is still being finalised, but here are some of the topics you can expect to see covered:
- The impact of digital disruption on traditional financial services business models
- Harnessing AI and machine learning to drive innovation
- The rise of embedded finance and composable systems
- Operational resilience
- Data ethics
- Using RegTech and SupTech to enable innovation
- Cloud computing, quantum computing and the future of fintech infrastructure
- The metaverse, digital assets and the creator economy
- Democratising access – financial inclusion and literacy
- Sustainable finance and ESG integration
- The future of identity, biometrics and privacy
- New payment rails - real time, cross border and decentralized
- The changing face of investment and wealth management
- Innovations in lending and credit underwriting
- Personalisation, gamification and new consumer experiences
- Talent, skills and capability building for the future